Terms and Conditions VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V.
These are the terms and conditions of VHL IT Security Training B.V. (“VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V.”), a company with address Fonteinlaan 5, unit 308, 2012JG Haarlem, The Netherlands. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 68525036.
- These terms and conditions apply to all services of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V., to any agreement that is established between VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. And a User (as defined below) of our website www.virtualhackinglabs.com (the “Website”) and all legal relationships and (legal) actions that result from it.
- Using the Website and the Services of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- “Users” means all natural persons and legal persons who visit the Website, log on to the Website, and / or use the information provided on the Website, share and / or post information.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Will send the terms and conditions on request free of charge. The terms and conditions are also available at www.virtualhackinglabs.com.
- The above definitions are used in both these terms and conditions in both singular and plural terms.
VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V.
VHL IT Security Training B.V. Provides an online platform for IT security training in the form of online labs and courseware.
- Users must observe Dutch and other applicable laws or regulations when using the Website.
- User may not distribute the following via the Website:
Plagiarism and / or previously published content;
Pornographic videos, images or other media with erotic content;
Texts or images that are slanderous, racist, discriminatory or hateful;
Unsolicited advertising (spam);
Foute of misleidende informatie; en/of
Erroneous or misleading information; And / or
Viruses, malware, spyware, or other software designed to harm computers or our users.
- User may not create an account under someone else’s name or appear in any other way than anyone else.
- User may not access other Users for any commercial purpose other than the Website.
- Indien User To Announce Another User Abusing The Website, User may send a message to email@example.com.
- VHL IT Security Training B.V. Reserves the right to modify or omit the information provided to the User before it is disclosed to Users and / or published on the Website.
- User must be at least 18 years of age to make an account and/or place an order.
User must protect the login credentials of his account for others.
- User must keep his password strictly secret. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. May assume that anything that is happening on or with User’s account is done by User or under the supervision of User.
- Indien User thinks or knows that his account is being abused, User should report as soon as possible to VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Will take appropriate measures in that case.
- The User is responsible for his behavior and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, photos, profiles, graphics, copyrighted works, links, and other content or materials.
- The user is responsible for the confidential information he has given to VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Provided or for omitting confidential data.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is entitled to determine whether an account will be provided.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Has the right to change or delete accounts, profiles, dates and other information at any time. In addition, VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. The right of Users to deny access to the Website for certain or indefinite periods.
- Indien VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Considering that User violates the law or these terms and conditions, VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Exclude the User (in part) from the Website. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. For example, the User may exclude the Website by:
Delete user account or;
Block User Website Parts.
Rates and payment
- All prices used by VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. exclude VAT.
- The subscriptions of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Are offered for a fixed amount of month. The subscription costs will be paid monthly per invoice.
- The subscription period is 1 month. The subscription will be canceled monthly after the first tacit renewal.
- Payment of invoices from VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- In the event of non-payment or non-timely payment, the User is in default without notice. A user is then due from the date on which the payment is due, the legal (commercial) interest payable until the day of overall compliance, with interest calculated over a part of the month over a whole month.
- If a User is in default, because, for example, amounts owed by VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Cannot be collected, is VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Entitled to cancel the user’s account.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is authorized to increase the rates if:
The case of legal price increases;
Within three months of the conclusion of the agreement and this is due to statutory regulations or provisions; And / or
From three months after the conclusion of the agreement, if the increase is not unreasonable.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is not a party to the agreements made between users and is therefore not responsible for the agreements between users. In the event of a conflict, Users must resolve this.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is only liable for direct damage arising from gross negligence or intent of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. And up to a maximum of the amount stated in the invoice.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is not liable for any damage that may be or may result from any act or omission arising from the information on the Website or that of:
Linked websites, even if there are imperfections; And / or
Inaccuracies in the information provided by us.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is not responsible for errors and / or irregularities in the functionality of the Website and is not liable for malfunctions or for any other reason for any term not available from the Website.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Takes into account all the concerns of users and third parties who are reasonably aware of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Can be expected. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is not liable for loss of data or unauthorized access to data arising despite VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Concerned care. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is not responsible for data loss or unauthorized access arising from the transmission of data on public networks or when using third party networks and systems.
- By VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Complaints submitted will be answered within 5 days from the date of receipt.
- The right to (partial) refund of the price or damages will expire if the complaint is not reported within the stipulated term, unless a wider term results from the nature of the case.
Enrollment third parties
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is entitled to turn third parties into account when exercising the services. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Is not required to inform User about this personally. Use of the services of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Implies that the user VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Authorizes to accept any third party liability restrictions on behalf of User.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Takes utmost care when turning on third parties. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Shall not be liable for the act or omission of these third parties unless there is intent or gross negligence of VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V.
Should a provision of these terms and conditions prove to be invalid or unrelated, VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. And User bound to the other provisions of this Act. VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. The null or void clause (s) will be replaced by a clause that is binding and whose scope is as much as possible with that of the provision (s) to be replaced, taking into account the purpose of these terms and conditions.
VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. Reserves the right, at any time, to unilaterally modify, supplement and / or modify these terms and conditions without making an obligation or notification to Users. The most current version of the terms and conditions is the find on the Website. By visiting the Website, User is notified of current terms and conditions.
- VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. May at any time make changes to the design or functioning of the Website, including the underlying technical mechanisms.
- These Terms and Conditions apply not only to VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. but also to other persons who have been involved or involved in the use of services or who may or may not be in a position of liability. This also applies to their successors under general title.
Applicable law and forum choice
- These terms and conditions, and all non-contractual rights and obligations arising therefrom, are governed by Dutch law in all respects.
- All disputes between VHL IT SECURITY TRAINING B.V. And Users will be resolved initially by the competent court of Amsterdam.